Falck is currently recruiting for permanent Fire Fighters at their site at Airbus, Broughton.
Reporting to the Duty Watch Manager and carrying out the day-to-day activities to maintain a fully effective Emergency Fire Service in order to save life protect property in line with company standards and licensing requirements. Working daily to maintain competence within the CAP699 MOC process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Reliability and motivation.
- Well developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accept responsibility and work to defined deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changings situations or demands of the job
- The capability and confidence to take the lead and put themselves / ideas forward
- The ability to work as a team to support others
- The ability to work on own initiative and perform well under pressure
- The ability to build and maintain strong, effective working relationships across the businessand influence key stakeholders
- Valid Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Meets CAA/Falck medical standards
- Passes entry and subsequent fitness assessments
- Airport / Fire Fighter Experience
- Trailer Licence
- LGV Licence (Although this is desirable, employment is conditional on completion during employment)
- First Aid at Work
What can Falck Fire Services offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Free site parking
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Falck Benefit Hub
- Career and development opportunities in an exciting and dynamic business.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV to Dawn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Falck Fire Services UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: 25th March 2022.